Date of Birth:
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
TASMANIA - Bentley (M/5yrs) Ready for Adoption!
Tassie, we’re sure you remember this gorgeous Brindle Boy Bentley! Seriously, how could you not love this face 😍 He has the largest tongue ever, even with his mouth closed it’s almost always still poking out and if he has managed to get it in, then his teeth are smiling through.
Bentley is fit, he enjoys big long walks, and although he enjoys the company of other dogs he would prefer to be the only dog in the home, simply because then all cuddles are for him!
He is most content when he has 2 small feeds a day, one morning and one at night at 6 as if he only gets one meal a day, he tends to get obsessed with finding food and is less settled throughout the day. Being a deep chested dog it is healthier anyway to have 2 meals a day.
- Food (except broccoli!)
- Walks (particularly in the bush)
- Having his nose in anything you are doing
- Treats (especially frozen treats)
- Car rides
- Playing with other dogs his size (only once he’s off lead)
- Licking your face... lots!
- Meeting dogs while he’s on lead
- Men with big beards or hoods on
- Not a fan of baths but will tolerate them
- Being woken with a fright
- Sharing his space at dinner time (Adults ok)
- Anyone near his crate (Adults ok)
- Being crept up on/surprised
Bentley will be your wing man on your adventures and your best mate on the lounge, plus he will be by your side for everything interesting in between.
Bentley will come to you:
- flea/tick treated
Adoption Fee $550
Rehoming Body Number: R251000013
If you think your home fits Bentley’s needs, please go ahead and complete our link to apply, or feel free to to PM any questions you might have.
Breeder Identification Number: